Terms + Conditions
Booking + Cancellation Policy
1. This policy refers to all Catering related services including pick-up and drop-off Catering bookings as well as on-site Catering Events requiring service staff. Weddings may be subject to additional Terms and Conditions which will be outlined in individual contracts.
2. Catering bookings require a deposit equivalent to 50% of the Catering Event cost in order to reserve the date requested at which point we will confirm the booking with an Official Receipt of Deposit. The remaining amount will be due 28 days prior to the Catering Event date unless otherwise stipulated during the planning of a Special Event. Details regarding Catering Events including number of guests, dietary requirements, and menu must be confirmed at this time.
3. Deposits for Catering Events are non-refundable.
4. Reserved Catering Events may be transferred to another date if at least 28 days notice is given before the initially planned Catering Event date. If a Catering Event date transfer is requested 7-28 days before the Catering Event date, a €200 administration fee will be added to their final invoice. Event date transfers requested less than 7 days before a Catering Event date cannot be accommodated and the deposit will be forfeited. Arrangements for Catering Event date transfers must be made over the phone.
5. Venue and equipment rentals for Catering Events are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Insurance for on-site Catering Events is the full responsibility of the customer.